CAREERS - SENIOR RESEARCH SCIENTIST
Hummingbird Bioscience is an innovative biotechnology company with operations in South San Francisco and in Singapore, focused on leveraging the rapid advances in systems biology to enhance oncology therapeutics discovery and development. Hummingbird Bioscience is seeking a full-time Senior Research Scientist based in Singapore. The role includes scientific research and collaboration with Hummingbird Bioscience’s academic partners, design, team leadership, project management and execution of experiments as well as leading the development of new drug candidates. The position provides an exceptional opportunity to translate basic discoveries to the clinic.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Dedication and motivation to working at the forefront of biomedical science
- Ph.D. in a relevant field from a leading university with a background in molecular cell biology
- Excellent knowledge of immunology and cancer biology
- Proven team and laboratory management skills
- 6+ years industrial experience with demonstrable success in project delivery to tight timelines.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced high-pressure R+D setting
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to effectively project manage multiple challenging projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Knowledgeable in drug development, manufacturing and regulatory processes
HOW TO APPLY
Please click here to apply.