CAREERS - RESEARCH SCIENTIST - In vivo Pharmacology
Hummingbird Bioscience is an innovative biotechnology company with operations in South San Francisco and in Singapore, focused on leveraging the rapid advances in systems biology to enhance oncology therapeutics discovery and development. Hummingbird Bioscience is seeking a full-time Research Scientist to lead the in vivo pharmacology team. The position will be based in Singapore. This team is responsible for the evaluation of efficacy, toxicity, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics for Hummingbird’s therapeutic candidates as well as assisting with the discovery of new candidate antibodies. The role requires meticulous planning and execution of scientific research leading a team of junior scientists as well as management of collaborations with Hummingbird’s external partners. The position provides an exceptional opportunity to translate basic discoveries to the clinic.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Dedication and motivation to working at the forefront of biomedical science
- Ph.D. in a relevant field from a leading university with experience performing and managing in vivo studies in rodent models
- 2+ years industry experience or comparable postdoctoral level research experience with demonstrable success in project delivery to tight timelines.
- Experience designing and performing experiments to determine PK/PD and toxicology profiles for small molecules or biologics
- Experience designing and performing experiments involving xenograft and GEMM models
- Knowledge and experience of applying for and managing animal research licenses
- Experience in management of junior staff
- Comfortable in a fast-paced high-pressure R+D setting
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to effectively project manage multiple challenging projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable in drug development, manufacturing and regulatory processes
HOW TO APPLY
Please click here to apply.