Hummingbird Bioscience is a highly innovative biotech company, with facilities in Singapore and Silicon Valley, focused on applying advances in systems biology to rapidly develop antibodies into successful cancer therapeutics
- Novel, integrative approaches to tumor biology
Recognition of the importance of both tumor evolution and evasion of immune response as a key “hallmark of cancer” has provided a wide new class of targets. Building on these insights, Hummingbird is developing a comprehensive framework to systematically address the barriers to an effective immune response in every patient.
- Rational Antibody Development Platform
A highly innovative systems immunology and computational structural biology approach that enables precise targeting of epitopes and mechanism of action
- Data and model driven translational medicine and biomarker identification
Mechanism driven -omics analysis informs selection of appropriate pre-clinical models, role of tumor heterogeneity and down-stream biomarker development
Using these approaches, Hummingbird Bioscience has developed a pipeline of highly promising oncology and immunooncology assets, and has established discovery collaborations with leading partners including A*STAR and MIT.
- 25 February 2018 Hummingbird Bioscience is featured on Biotech Strategy Blog discussing its CD47 bispecific pipeline (Full Press Release)
- 4 December 2017 Hummingbird
Bioscience to present data on HMBD-004A at the 59th American Society
of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting (Full Press Release)
- 3 May 2017 Hummingbird Bioscience announces it has closed a venture funding round of an undisclosed amount from Decheng Capital (Full Press Release)
- 3 Apr 2017 Hummingbird Bioscience presents latest progress on HMBD-001 and HMBD-002 at AACR in Washington DC
- 21 Mar 2017 Hummigbird Bioscience presents at Biopharma Asia in Singapore
- 19 Jan 2017 Hummingbird Bioscience awarded SPRING Singapore TECS Grant to support continued development of Rational Antibody Development Platform
- 15 Nov 2016 Hummingbird Bioscience and University of Exeter are awarded UK MRC Proximity to Discovery Grant to collaborate on microfluidics based B-cell sequencing technologies
- 29 Mar 2016 Hummingbird Bioscience is awarded first place at the China Healthcare Investment Conference "New Venture Competition"