Bioscience is an innovative therapeutics company with a proprietary rational antibody discovery platform and deep experience in the application of integrative genomics and proteomics. We develop precision therapeutic antibodies to clinical proof-of-concept for patients with the highest unmet need.
Hummingbird Bioscience has developed a pipeline
of highly promising oncology and immuno-oncology assets, and has
established discovery collaborations with leading partners with the following approaches:
Novel, integrative approaches to tumor biologyRecognition of the importance of both tumor evolution and evasion of immune response as a key “hallmark of cancer” has provided a wide new class of targets. Building on these insights, Hummingbird is developing a comprehensive framework to systematically address the barriers to an effective immune response in every patient.
Rational Antibody Discovery PlatformA highly innovative systems immunology and computational structural biology approach that enables precise targeting of epitopes and mechanism of action
Data and model driven translational medicine and biomarker identificationMechanism driven -omics analysis informs selection of appropriate pre-clinical models, role of tumor heterogeneity and down-stream biomarker development
25 February 2019 Hummingbird Bioscience Awarded $13.1 Million Grant by the Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas (CPRIT) (Full Press Release)
18 February 2019 Hummingbird Bioscience Announces Nobel Laureate Dr. James Allison and Dr. Padmanee Sharma Join its Scientific Advisory Board (Full Press Release)
- 9 November 2018 Hummingbird Bioscience to present data on HMBD-001-10D1 at the EORTC-NCI-AACR's 30th Annual Meeting (Full Press Release)
5 November 2018 Hummingbird Bioscience to present data on HMBD-002-V4 at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC)'s 33rd Annual Meeting (Full Press Release)
- 10 April 2018 Hummingbird Bioscience to present data on HMBD-002-V4 at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) 2018 Meeting (Full Press Release)
- 25 February 2018 Hummingbird Bioscience is featured on Biotech Strategy Blog discussing its CD47 bispecific pipeline (Full Press Release)
- 4 December 2017 Hummingbird Bioscience to present data on HMBD-004A at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting (Full Press Release)
- 3 May 2017 Hummingbird Bioscience announces it has closed a venture funding round of an undisclosed amount from Decheng Capital (Full Press Release)