Hummingbird Bioscience is a highly innovative biotech company focused on applying advances in systems biology to rapidly develop antibodies into successful cancer therapeutics
Novel, integrative approaches to tumor biologyRecognition of the importance of both tumor evolution and evasion of immune response as a key “hallmark of cancer” has provided a wide new class of targets. Building on these insights, Hummingbird is developing a comprehensive framework to systematically address the barriers to an effective immune response in every patient.
Rational Antibody Discovery PlatformA highly innovative systems immunology and computational structural biology approach that enables precise targeting of epitopes and mechanism of action
Data and model driven translational medicine and biomarker identificationMechanism driven -omics analysis informs selection of appropriate pre-clinical models, role of tumor heterogeneity and down-stream biomarker development
Using these approaches, Hummingbird Bioscience has developed a pipeline of highly promising oncology and immuno-oncology assets, and has established discovery collaborations with leading partners.
- 9 November 2018 Hummingbird Bioscience to present data on HMBD-001-10D1 at the EORTC-NCI-AACR's 30th Annual Meeting (Full Press Release)
5 November 2018 Hummingbird Bioscience to present data on HMBD-002-V4 at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC)'s 33rd Annual Meeting (Full Press Release)
- 10 April 2018 Hummingbird Bioscience to present data on HMBD-002-V4 at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) 2018 Meeting (Full Press Release)
- 25 February 2018 Hummingbird Bioscience is featured on Biotech Strategy Blog discussing its CD47 bispecific pipeline (Full Press Release)
- 4 December 2017 Hummingbird
Bioscience to present data on HMBD-004A at the 59th American Society
of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting (Full Press Release)
- 3 May 2017 Hummingbird Bioscience announces it has closed a venture funding round of an undisclosed amount from Decheng Capital (Full Press Release)
- 3 Apr 2017 Hummingbird Bioscience presents latest progress on HMBD-001 and HMBD-002 at AACR in Washington DC
- 19 Jan 2017 Hummingbird Bioscience awarded SPRING Singapore TECS Grant to support continued development of Rational Antibody Discovery Platform